Prof Dr. Zahida Malik of UAE as new (CEO) of INSPAD
Eminent Think Tank Institute of Peace and Development INSPAD had decided unanimously with consultation of Board of Directors and other senior officials to nominated renowned research scholar, int’l humanitarian, Educationist, Peace, Human rights and interfaith Harmony leader and global social figure and activist of Kashmir & other conflicts respected Professor Dr. Zahida Malik of UAE As New Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of INSPAD International Harmony Council (IHC) from July 10, 2017
Dr Zahida Malik have very rich expertise, knowledge and recognition in many fields of life and she is devoted and committed to promote and protect for peace, harmony since decade in all our the world.
1. She had Masters in Secondary Education from University of the Punjab in 1990,
2. Directorate in Human Resource, University of California USA in 2004
2. Ph.D in Education Evaluation & Research, Indiana University Bloomington USA in 2017
3. PGD in English Language Teaching (ELT) National University of Modern Languages (NUML) 2007
4. Leadership and Management Volunteer at Indonesia Turkey, South America, North America 1997-2008
5 Leadership and Management Programme
Head’s LAMP Leadership and Management Course for the Heads of the Institute in 2007
6. Intel Leadership Technology, Short Course about IT Conducted by INTEL 2010
As Analyst,Columnist writer 17 years
Journalist: Overseas Press Club of America
Associate: Columbia Journalism Review
Membar:Society of Professional Journalist
In addition to above, She have a vast exposure of attending and participation in many International, regional & National Conferences and seminars etc.
-BSE Model for 3rd World & Micro Financing
-Strategies for Hyperactive students
-Language teaching strategies for the students with ADHD
Advisor to Allama Iqbal Open University overseas Cell (1995-1997)
HEAD of Deptt. American International School (2007–to date) • Monitoring and mentoring the Human Resource, to meet the given targets, changes and challenges. • Effective planning, staff training and development, organisation and time management • Maximising Creative and conducive environment for students and teachers. • Conducting Training Workshops (INSET) for teachers • Ensuring the on time coverage of syllabus and revision, meeting the needs of slow learners • Reviewing and evaluating teaching and learning progress on daily, weekly and monthly basis
• Managing and supporting the progress in all areas of SDP, School Development Plan. • Representing the School in Community for better image building
TEACHER TRAINER AT DEPARTMENT OF PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT(DPD) (1991-1995) • Started career as Reasearcher IER Punjab University
• Worked as as Prof. conducting the PGCC and other courses
• Conducted workshops in different Institutiona of Asia Region & MENA
• Conducted need based workshops in KAPCO and PARCO Campuses
• Guiding and supporting and monitoring teachers to update their pedagogy.
• Launching and managing an English Language Development Programme (ELDP)
• Creating a liaison between Higher Management and the Principals of schools/colleges/universities
• Planning, managing and supervising the subject-wise trainings.
• Representing the Quality Education Programme (QEP) in Board meetings etc.
• Teaching Basic English Courses to the Students of Journalism, BBA and MBA.
• Assisting seniors in preparation of Curriculum/ Courses outline with appropriate activities etc
• Designing and sorting activities to meet the learning objectives of the participants.
LECTURER (Visiting), UNIVERSITY OF PUNJAB, LAHORE
• Launching and organizing a programme of Communication Skill Development Course.
• Guiding and counselling students to develop their Language Learning Skills in Language Lab.
• Designing various activities to meet the learning objectives of the students.
She is an enthusiastic and dedicated professional with an extensive experience of Analyst,Researcher and Management, She have always earned good rapport of a true professional by colleagues and Seniors.
An Educationist who believes in the best utilization of material as well as human resources to meet the required objectives and the mission statement of an Organization. She believe in a value based and principle centered adminsterating and learning environment where learners are taught ‘how to fish’ instead of giving them fish as one time.